Our consultancy services cover:
• Urban Stormwater Management / Green Infrastructure
• Decentralized wastewater treatment and sustainable sanitation
• Integrated water resources management and river rehabilitation
• Up-scaling of access to water and sanitation services
• O&M, Training, Benchmarking, Due Diligence
• Organizational development
• Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E)
• IEC / Community development / Public awareness / Behavior change communication
• Development of Private Sector Participation (PSP) models for public service delivery
• Development of sustainable pro-poor interventions
• Business planning and development for private and public entities
• Public utility development
The successful delivery of complex water and sanitation projects over the last 20 years stands proof for our broad experience and competences in technical, institutional and organisational consultancy.
Our services are provided by an international team of engineers, technicians, economists, sociologists and scientists with hands-on expertise in helping you align technology needs with development and business goals. Our experienced project managers can assure a smooth implementation of the agreed tasks.